Saturday, March 3, 2012

Wit – or at least half of it.

It all started with my decision to buy a new Bible. I had one that the Vineyard had given me, but when we were looking at them at the store, I thought "Ya know - why not?" Later, when I got home, I texted Stan a picture of it to get his opinion.


Celtic Bible. Woot.


Me: As far as Bibles go, it's cool no?
Stan: No comment :-)
Me: Hey, if'n I'm gonna be a Bible thumpin' Texan, I want a Bible worth thumpin'!
Stan: LOL it needs to be the size of a New York phone book for proper thumping
Me: They had them that size. I prefer to think of mine as "ninja sized."
Me: You just be walking along when *wham!* Proverbs out of nowhere!
Stan: Last time I got thumped, I think it was Deuteronomy.
Me: That'll leave a Mark. :)
Me: Or a Matthew. Either one.
Stan: Bah! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I will thump you very well. Steve Wren knows, ask Michael to ask Steve and the truth will be told finally.

    ReplyDelete