Saturday, March 3, 2012

Little Stan’s Big Walmart Adventure

Sunday, June 05, 2011 1:07:54 AM

Stan: I'm at walmart trying to buy a Neon Tetra. I have given up 'standing around' and have now resorted to 'lurking'. I'm either buying a damn fish or getting arrested.
Stan: And you know damn well they can see me standing here. If I were to put something in my pocket they'd show up to arrest me. If I had something to write on I would write a message to security to please page someone to pets.

WalmartSecCam.jpg
(Wal*Mart Security Camera)

Stan: Oh eff no! Eff no! Wamart employee walked past me, acknowledged me and kept going. He stopped about 10 feet away, turned around, then turned back and walked away. What the hell is wrong with these people? Gtg cute girl.
Stan: Holy sweet jesus flaming platypus.
Stan: I'd grab a picture but my phone makes this 'hey I'm a pervert' click noise.
Stan: Ok retarded girl is talking to me. I'm serious. Retard girl. Telling me about her dead goldfish. Eff kill me. Kill me dead. Multiverse Activate! or something. I don't care.
Stan: Why don't the hot bitch come back and talk? I'm sure she's just as retarded.

I love how he's in the middle of a rant about Wal*Mart's lack of customer service, then gets distracted by a cute girl. I think Wally-World plants them in the store to distract agitated customers from their anger. It's cheaper than actually training their employees.

No comments:

Post a Comment