Saturday, March 3, 2012

Custom Fit?

6/2/2011 9:58 PM

Stan: at walmart. They now have platex sport tampons. Wtf? Like an SS or RS or Spyder or GT or TRD? Is it like that? Go ask Paige. Do they have racing stripes and hood scoops? Can you get them with twin turbo? Like a Saleen S7? Or Mossler 900?

Later, while discussing food and music, he recommends a song for me to listen to.

6/2/2011 11:37 PM

Stan: Muscle Hawk: Set yourself on fire. Get ready to _________ dance. If you try to resist dancing your legs might break. 

Since my phone routinely fills up and I have to delete my messages CONSTANTLY, that's all I have for now. Well, with the exception of the one I locked a while back.


April 11th, 2011, at 11:11 AM.

Stan: Chuck norris can play a harp with his penis.

I don't know why that makes me chuckle...it just does.

No comments:

Post a Comment