Saturday, March 3, 2012

Armadillo Milk

This one all started with a trip to the Grapevine Mills mall in Texas. I wandered into this Texas themed shop to see what they had to offer, and I stumbled across this little gem:

DilloMilk.jpg
That's right - Armadillo Milk


I sent it to Stan, with only the subject line of "WTF?" That led to the following exchange:

Stan: So they really milk the effin things? I thought the only thing you could do with those is run over them. Texas is like another country to me. 

Me: I'm not sure I wanna know. I'll go back and ask though.

*a few minutes pass*

Me: Girl at the counter says you can only milk pregnant dillos. They're too mean after the babies are born.

Stan: I'll stick to my green Jello with carrots and cottage cheese.

Me: LMAO!!! She said they don't really milk them. I said I knew that but this for my cousin in Utah, make something up, so she did. 

Stan: Sonofabitch! Good one. Smack her on the ass and tell her good job.

At this point I decided to just head to the car - I hadn't been questioned by security for smacking workers on the ass, and I wanted to keep it that way. 

Thanks to the girl in the Texas shop for playing along and coming up with such a great story on the spot. :) Next time, I'll string Stan along a little longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment